Pedicure in Rotterdam Centrum and Blaak Location
Why do I need a pedicure at Ezoncs?
We provide Pedicure in Rotterdam and it helps in deep cleaning and feet moisturization in conjunction with nail care. Ezoncs beauty salon advices you to have this monthly as it is a very effective measure for the detection of premature signs of fungal infections and corns and so on.
Book your pedicure, french pedicure at our studio in blijdorp, goudsesingel, kipstraat, hoogstraat, bredestraat, Goudsewagenstraat, kralingen, erasmusbrug, mariniersweg, mariniershof, markthal, bredestraathof, pannekoekstraat and prinsenhof Rotterdam
5 Benefits of pedicure
– Reduces the risk of infections
Our pedicurist works on your feet (clean and cut overgrown nails) and analysis your feet to check for infections due to ingrown toenails and fungus. Also dirt’s, bacteria, foot odor are eliminated
-Dead Skin cells are removed
Exfoliation is also a very important part of pedicure, which eradicates dead skin cells, thus helping the skin smoother and more appealing and attractive. It also helps prevent the cells from accumulating, causing bunions or corns, which can be painful. Do note that we treat fungal nail, blisters, corn, callus.
– Promotions of blood circulations
When you choose for a foot massage with our pedicure services, it helps increase blood circulation and helps relives tensions in the calves and feet.
Pedicure Rotterdam Galley
– Helps with stress relief
Your feet is being soaked in warm water which helps you relax and ease tension.
– Tackles cracks in the heel
These days, people suffers from cracks, blisters and other food problems
as their feet are dry and not moisturized. Getting our pedicure regularly helps retain the moisture your feet need.
Life hacks and tips to keep your nails strong and the hands young !!
- Whenever you do your pedicure at home and you choose you to use the nail polish, make sure you use a basecoat and a topcoat to protect your nails. We also offer gel nails at our salon in Rotterdam
- Use cuticle oil or coconut oil to moisturize your nails which helps to prevent them from getting yellowish and weak
- Don’t cut your nails too short – shape them in the way the nail grows to prevent nail breakage
- Use a hand lotion or hand cream daily to keep them moisturized
- Do some scrubbing once in 2 weeks , the hand cream/ lotion penetrates better in your skin.