Content: 5 biocellulose mask sheets | 5 bags of 25g
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Methylpropanediol, PEG-450, Defined Cell Culture Media 7, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Caffeine, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Perfume (Fragrance), Tripeptide-9 Citrulline, Disodium EDTA, Glycoproteins, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, PEG-8, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Seedcake Extract, Potassium Shea) Seedcake Extract , Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Biotin.
1. Gently remove the mask from the sachet and unfold.
2. Remove the protective film on the bottom and place the mask on your face. Place the cutouts over the eyes, nose and mouth.
3. Remove the protective layer on the top. Note: Leaving the top layer in place will make the biocellulose firmer and easier to apply.
4. Sit quietly, relax and leave the mask on for 20-25 minutes. Remove and discard the mask.
5. Gently massage the remaining product into the skin with your fingertips.